Oct 12, 2021
Business owners across all industries are struggling to find
talented people. Why is this? You have to take a look at yourself
first and ask what makes you attractive to the workforce?
Show highlights include:
- Why treating recruitment as a business development function
helps you attract unicorn talent to your team with ease
- How being even 1% better at recruiting than your competitors
will help you dominate your market (6:07)
- Why hiring people before you need them and before their role
even exists may the single best recruitment strategy
- The “ABR” mindset shift for never worrying about finding
all-star talent again (8:50)
- The #1 most effective, yet overlooked marketing strategy as a
small business owner (and how to apply this strategy to
- 4 intangible things your teammates want more than a high paying
- How to build an inseparable team of employees who won’t want to
leave you (even if there’s a better opportunity) (16:47)
- Why waiting for an annual review to check in with your
teammates is a recipe for other companies to poach your people
If you’d like to connect with James and discover how he can help
your business grow, check out his website at https://www.jamespagano.com/.
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active
community of like-minded builders and remodelers.