Apr 20, 2021
To be the leader you want to be, you first need to work on
yourself. How uncovering your inner strengths (and weaknesses) can
propel your team.
As the leaders in our businesses we spend a lot of effort on the
success and development of our team. In this episode we’re shifting
the focus to you, and we’ve brought in a pro to help you unlock
what’s already there.
High performance business and leadership coach Michael Dauphinee
joins us to discuss how to recognize your true potential and remove
the biggest obstacle in your way --- you!
Show highlights include:
- Who are the 6 people that will carry your casket? (3:01)
- Why achieving your dreams causes burnout (5:10)
- How neglecting your health slowly sabotages your business
- The 4 types of fear that thwart you from reaching your full
potential(and how rigorous honesty dismantles your fears)
- DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE ON YOUR MAP? (11:24)
- Are you in touch with what actually scares you? (13:57)
- The “2030 You” mindset shift that frees you from guilt and
shame that keeps your business stuck where it’s at
- How reverse engineering your own obituary helps you 10x the
impact you make during your life (18:50)
- There are spouses, children and families that are living in the
wake of how well you run your homebuilding business (25.23)
- The simple 4-ingredient recipe that transforms disaffected
employees into your most loyal followers (27:14)
- How clinging to past success suffocates your future growth
potential (and how one question unlocks unfathomable growth)
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active
community of like-minded builders and remodelers.